I oficially stopped giving a shit 3 minutes ago

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open" (Zappa)

viernes, 16 de marzo de 2007

muy a lo ally mc beal:I like being a mess. It's who I am.

Ally McBeal: Remember, when you're with me, it's the only time you're not the strangest person in the room. So go ahead, get weird with me.
***
Georgia Thomas: Ally, what makes your problems so much bigger than everybody else's?
Ally McBeal: They're mine
***
Renée Radick: Snow White. Cinderella. All about gettin' a guy. Being saved by the guy. Today it's the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Pocahontas. All about gettin' a guy.
Ally McBeal: So basically we're screwed up because of...
Renée Radick: Disney.

No hay comentarios.:

I Am Going to Hell For This One

Who Cares Anyway Who Cares | © [ Jë ] since 2006
| Todos los derechos e izquierdos reservados
|


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets