I oficially stopped giving a shit 3 minutes ago

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open" (Zappa)

lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

Anda a saber

En un papelito, tipo recorte de algun libro/revista, en el fondo de mi cajón

"Saying goodbye to him was maybe the hardest thing I've ever done. Because i knew, no matter how much we loved each other, no matter how much we promised to stay true to each other, it just wouldn't work. You end up hurting each other. So i cut the cord and i said goodbye. And it's really hard sometimes. I know he's out there somewhere, falling in and out of love with girls that aren't me..."

No hay comentarios.:

I Am Going to Hell For This One

Who Cares Anyway Who Cares | © [ Jë ] since 2006
| Todos los derechos e izquierdos reservados
|


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets