I oficially stopped giving a shit 3 minutes ago

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open" (Zappa)

lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

There's a boy in the girls' bathroom, by Laurie Sinclair

(...)
"Well, how does a monster stop being a monster?" he asked. "I mean, if everyone sees only a monster, and keep treating him like a monster, how does he stop being a monster?"
"It isn't easy," Claudia said. "I think, first, he has to realize for himself that he isn't a monster. That, I think, is the first step. Until he knows he isn't a monster, how is anybody else supposed to know?"
Bradley finished colouring and showed his picture to Carla. "He's a movie star on his planet, " he said. "Everybody loves him".

No hay comentarios.:

I Am Going to Hell For This One

Who Cares Anyway Who Cares | © [ Jë ] since 2006
| Todos los derechos e izquierdos reservados
|


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets