I oficially stopped giving a shit 3 minutes ago

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open" (Zappa)

viernes, 27 de febrero de 2009

Ojos que ven las mismas cosas

Hanna: ... I'm afraid that, ah, one day, maybe not today, maybe, maybe not tomorrow either, but one day suddenly, I may begin to cry and cry so very much that nothing or nobody can stop me and the tears will fill the room and I won't be able to breath and I will pull you down with me and we'll both drown.
Josef: I'll learn how to swim, Hanna. I swear, I'll learn how to swim.


"La vida secreta de las palabras" (2005)
Isabel Coixet


Y puede que no sea hoy, ni mañana. Pero a veces yo también tengo miedo.
I Am Going to Hell For This One

Who Cares Anyway Who Cares | © [ Jë ] since 2006
| Todos los derechos e izquierdos reservados
|


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets